MLMKARE company that sometimes operates with affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “MLMKARE”). These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) apply to your use of our Website and affiliated websites (collectively “Websites”).
MLMKARE does not guarantee the accuracy of any information provided on this Website. We reserve the right to make changes and alterations as necessary. When we make these changes, we will post the updated Terms, date of effectiveness, and other information on our Website. We will also contact interested third parties to inform them of these changes.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
We provide all materials “AS IS” without express or implied warranty. MLMKARE disclaims warranties of any kind, whether expressly implied or statutory, including claims about usefulness, suitability for any purpose, security and non-infringement, and all warranties regarding the availability of the information we provide. We disclaim all warranties related to the veracity or accuracy of our content.
MLMKARE does not guarantee that the Website’s features, functions, or content are secure, accurate, free of errors, or free of defects. We will not be responsible for functional failures of the Website, errors, malfunctions, site crashes, loss of data, or other events that occur after your use of our Website. We do not guarantee that the Website will be corrected or updated at any time or in response to any request.
We disclaim all responsibility for the risk, damage to your computer system, loss of personal data, inaccuracy of content, or other events associated with the use of our Website. You agree to use this Website at your sole risk and discretion, and you assume all responsibility for your use. If you are uncertain about the risks associated with using this Website, we encourage you to stop using this Website.
License & Copyrights
All product and brand names are copyrights or registered trademarks of their respective holders. We provide our copyright images for your information only. This availability on our Website does not grant you a license to use it. MLMKARE holds the copyright on all material we create for the Website. We also display Content that is the copyrighted material of its original creator. Use of this Website does not constitute a right to use our intellectual property or copyrighted material. MLMKARE and the Content creators retain full and complete rights to all material.
The company will not be responsible for maintaining the client’s software if any modification in the software / source code is done by the client themselves.Company will apply charges to fix any issues which may arise because of modification of the source code.
- The Company does not guarantee that the security measures are effective under all circumstances. The Company will endeavor to ensure that the security measures are of a reasonable level, having regard to the state of the art, the sensitivity of the Personal Information and the costs related to the security
- The Client will only make the Personal Information available to the Company if it is assured that the necessary security measures have been taken. The Client is responsible for ensuring compliance with the measures agreed by and between the Parties.
- If there is any data loss from the Client, its employees or subcontractors,the Company shall not be responsible.
All the below-listed itemsis requested to provide by the client to the company in Soft & Hard copies, which are required to use on various stages of planning, designing and development of the software.
- The name of the Project / Company / Venture & LOGO.
- Company Address, Mailing address, Phone Numbers to be shown on website.
- Complete Business Plan with illustrations and also critical logic explanations to understand the income strategies offered.
- Application form formats to know the what data is to be filled by the applicant, and a list of Terms & Conditions to be accepted by the applicant while joining to the project.
- Contents like a profile of the company or promoters to be shown on the website, Products / Services, images (If any), etc.
- Format ofthe unique identical number or username the system should allocate.
- Color choice if you have any for website design, specifications like links, buttons and navigation required on the website.
- Formats of Bills, Certificates, Receipts orany such documents, which is required to be provide from the software.
- If the client wants to integrate any third-party application like payment gateway, the client has to provide required integration API on the time to avoid delay of project delivery.
The client agrees to pay advanceayment terms amount based on the requirement at the time of placing the Order for the software and other installments based on the payment schedules mentioned in the quotation. The Company reserves the right to decline or remove the work for the Client if payment is not received within the aforementioned time frame.
Maintenance & Support
The company will furnish the free service such as installation, online support via Call or Mail, and error-correction for the software till the one-year duration from the delivery date mentioned in the quotation of the project. In the case, that client has technical queries in using the software during the 12 months of this agreement, a client can send those queries to the company and the consultation will be provided within 48 hours without any charge. Any integration of additional module or features after the agreed 12 months will be charged based on client’s requirements.